Tuesday, May 5, 2009

food desperado

I'm desperate for Pokok Assam's laksa.
I am a number 1 fan of laksa!I won't be bored even if I have to eat laksa everyday.haha.
Today I wanted to eat laksa actually though I am still having my period but all these while, I don't care about this.I still drink cold drinks, eat sour and spicy food when my period come.

I don't feel like eating my mum's cooking today.sorry mummy.
So, my mum fetched me to buy laksa from casual market(correct me if I'm wrong) because Pokok Assam is a little too far.she has been so nice today.hehe.usually she won't fetch me because she is lazy and luckily she didn't scold me because I don't want to eat the food she has cooked. ^^
............but too bad..both the laksa stalls are closed.bodoh!
So disappointed. :(
What to do...thus i bought some kuihs and ais kacang from my favourite stall. =)
Damn long never eat all this kind of kuihs already.it is super nice!

mum's cooking :)

ais kacang.i'm loving it!

i love this the most.hehe


form 5 picture.after volleyball practice.miss those moments

No matter what, I must eat laksa by this week and I'm craving for Simpang's char koay teow.

Huey Wen....since that day we missed the chance to eat, after 21st we must go eat, k??!!!!I wanna eat Kamunting's wat tan hor oso!!

Oh my.........I will be fatter again........in fact I'm already fatter! =.=

4 comments:

Huey Wen said...

LOL! U arrr..ur mum cook so many dishes but u go out buy kuih eat pulak..NOW im craving for my mum dishes ler..okok, we should go makan when im back. This month eat and enjoy kaukau..next month only diet. Chiewbee!!! why not we go "jogging" every morning or evening? HAHAHA! :p miss u!!! muax~

Chiew Bee said...

i don't mean not to eat my mum's food but....once a while i'm like tat..hehe.ok ok.we go jogging every morning la.no la..rotate la..today morning then tomorrow evening,k? :p
my body is out of shape!!LOL

s h y n said...

simpang's char kuey teow's fan also? haha

Chiew Bee said...

wah...u also 1 of the fans huh??
jom sama-sama pergi makan!!!haha