Thursday, May 14, 2009

little girl~~

Is it good to be mummy's little girl forever?
It sounds good...but in fact not too good.
I want my mum to love me.to pamper me.to care me but not in a way which makes me feel that she is overprotective.
Yes.she is.
I think in her mind, I'm seventeen forever.
I know u might think that I'm bad for whatever decision she has done is for my own good and it shows that she really did care for me.
But I need some freedom too.
I want her to know that I am no longer a small little girl and I've learnt how to be independent.
I thought I could get the freedom that I'm longing for after I worked at Genting but no.
I still go out with her for a breakfast, for a lunch in MCD, shop with her, watch tv with her,bla bla bla..I still love her no matter what..
But I just need a little bit of freedom from her.
She worried too much over a small thing and continue with her naggings each time before I go out to somewhere.
I feel bad for saying this.I'm sorry...sigh...
Should I blame it on the society these days for creating so many unnecessary cases?
It is making my mum worry.thinking that it is not safe for me to go anywhere.sigh!

Penjahat perogol perompak peragut sekalian......saya benci kamu!!!!

4 comments:

jpthedarkknight said...

haha.
kau ada gigi kan?
kasih gigit saje lah oh sang harimau~
lol

Chiew Bee said...

jooparn oh jooparn..
kenapa la anda suka sgt dgn gigi taring aku...LOL

jpthedarkknight said...

aku takda cakap suka..
aku ajar kau ni self defense..
so u mia emak pun takkan bimbangkan?
^^

Chiew Bee said...

oh yeah..then i shud tell my mum tat i can protect myself with my gigi harimau!!good idea.haha