Saturday, May 16, 2009

mum feels emo too?

My mummy is feeling a little emo now.
She missed my grandma and suddenly I'm thinking of her now.
She has passed away last 2 years.24th of February 2007.
No one was with her when she was sent to heaven.
Until now, my mum still feel sad that she wasn't by her side when she breathe out her last breath and it was bothering her a lot..

My mum questioned me.
Why do we have to die?
Omg.I never thought she would think this kind of thing.
She couldn't find an answer for it.
She feels funny and weird why do people come and go.
Why do we have to lost someone we love when they pass away..they would be disappeared from our life completely..totally gone.
Why do we have to get married and have children as we have to leave them one day.
Just like my grandma..she has children but why no one was with her when she passed away..(this was what my mum thinking!i am totally her gene!!think too much gene!LOL )

I remained silent.
I don't know what to say at all.
It is complicated.
It depends on how u think, right?


love her!

There she is.fall asleep on my bed now.
She is growing older and older.I love her more and more.
I know she doensn't want to have an ending like what my grandma had gone through.(choi choi choi!)
I won't let her walk alone...not only her but my dad as well...love them both..
I wouldn't be here without them though sometimes I wished that I wasn't brought to this world.
OMG.I think too much again!
Anyway spend more time with your parents while u have the chance! =)

Tanpa mereka, tiadalah kamu...

3 comments:

jpthedarkknight said...

ya..
be a gud gal..
stay at home..

Chiew Bee said...

ahem...stay at home doesn't mean they are a good girl. :p

jpthedarkknight said...

so means u are a bad gal lar..
haha