Tuesday, May 12, 2009

mixed up emotions

Browsing through all the pictures...
I found 1 funny picture when I went to Melaka with my family two years ago.
It just makes me laugh-out-loud.LOL.

muahahhahahhaa

Don't u think it is funny?My sis, my mum and my first niece with their "AHHHH" expression looking so excited whereas my second niece look so selamba with her act cool pose thinking they are so lame.LOL.

Picture paints a thousand words..when u look back at all the pictures and u'll reeled back to the past...happiness, sadness, guiltyness,...all kinds of emotions brushed inside u..

Things may not remain the same as what u see from the pictures that u've taken but all the memories will stay with u and certain things will still be the same in your heart such as a friendship which...

...SO......do take pictures more often. =)

2 comments:

eiLing said...

chiew bee..i absolutely agree with you..we nid to take pics more often or i shud say v nit to take pic wherever v go as memory..hahhaz..i learnt tis from my camwhore partner de..last time duno tis dats y kinda regretting d..lolx..anywhere now isnt too late though...=)

chiayoong said...

woot woot~
din know ur an active blogger...
im linking u rite away!!!