Wednesday, May 6, 2009

smile all over my face :) :) :)

I went to watch X-Men again....this is the second time i'm watching it.with ah khey, judy, fatima, sue fern and niwa. =)
I love Logan the Wolverine.(not LAGON!oh my!!!LOL) very man!haha.and I love Zero as well.not Zerro!hopefully u won't see this.haha. :p
Zero aka Daniel Henney is so good looking(the real life Zerro is good looking too.LOL) and so cool when he started to take his guns out and shoot shoot shoot.LOL.fatima is so attracted to him but ending up don't like him because he plays a bad guy character.haha.
Gambit aka Taylor Kitsch is quite attractive as well.I like the part when he asked Lagon, "Do u miss me?".fatima said YES.LOL.
Well..overall I like this movie!!u guys have to watch it!!two thumbs up! =)

Hugh Jackman!!
Then off we went to Sushi King after the movie with shuying and chun kit as well.
I was damn hungry.I didn't take my breakfast or lunch at all before I went out because I woke up late.gotta rush here and there! :(
Today I don't think I ordered a lot but I'm full.actually not to say very full but have to bluff myself saying that I am full because I'm fat already. :(

garlic rice ;)


Shuying ordered two plates only.oh my god!!so not like her.haha.she really has the determination to diet!unlike me...and ah khey!!!haha.khey....by september u have to slim down, k? :p

khey..judy..fern..fat

bad photographer!!




much laughter here.LOL

me..sying..ckit :p

i like this bag!!



i like the colour of the sky..

Oh yeah....today is my 1st brother's chinese birthday!!my brother don't even know about it.haha.my parents always wanted to celebrate our birthday based on the chinese calendar.

fattening but nice!!

me & ruiying =)


I don't even know when is mine~~!
Anyway we celebrating it at home this year.
I bought 1 black forest cake for him.RM34 for o.5kg.
It is nice!then my mum and I bought satay, KFC, lok loks, lobak, fried rice and fried bihun.
Eat so much...how not to be fat???grrrrrr...!


Happy 31st Birthday bro!! :)

it looks as if its their birthday.LOL

I'm looking forward to this Saturday and Mother's Day!!! :p

Hopefully everything goes smoothly.^^

Enjoy your day people!! =)

7 comments:

Janice Yeap said...

oh dear... ur fat???!!!! then what am i then???? isk isk...u look so slim u know....sot sot bee... hahah. :b

Chiew Bee said...

awww.....u should have see the real me..!i have an elephant leg!!miss u my senior secretary! :p

Anonymous said...

just fat on leg only ma. Just look at ur sharp face. Making everyone jealous including me. lol
I dun und why khey wanna slim down by sept. Why ar?

And hor what is 'lobak'?
carrot ar?

lobak = carrot


muahaha

Chiew Bee said...

LOL.my face is sharp????
I think now is round shape already my dear....
hahaha...y sept?because she wanna date me out during september lo! :p
aishh...u faham-faham la what is "lobak" in hokkien...

purposely nak ejek saja~~~

Janice Yeap said...

aiyo....i hv big n fat tummy..so wna compare with this pig? hmm...miss u toooo....:D

chiayoong said...

lolx...u said u love Logan...but in ur blog u called in "Lagon"....who da hell is Lagon???....Sunway Lagoon adalah...lolx

Chiew Bee said...

ohhh myyy!!!!
no one corrected me!!so malu!!!
sunway lagoon!!!!!