Sunday, May 17, 2009

ikan oh ikan~~~

I was playing Fish Wrangler in facebook.
It reminds me of my dad.haha.
Last two days, my dad went to Lumut(i think) for fishing.with my brother in law as well.
It is his hobby.his all time favourite.he can be out at the sea for a few days rather than go travel for a few days.
He rather spend RM270 on 3 days 2 nights fishing trip.haha.
He has those good fishing tools.he even own one automatic fishing rod which is so costly!!(give me that money to shop better!LOL)
Too bad this time he only get to catch some small small ikan.
My mum purposely teased him by saying with that RM270, she can buy a few ikan besar already.LOL.


quite big right?LOL

fishy fishy..i'm going to eat u!!sorryy!muahahha

3 comments:

jpthedarkknight said...

ur father loves fishing,
so that means u love hunting la harimau...
LOL^^

Chiew Bee said...

haha..
like that also can let u shoot me!
i wonder what i like to hunt then.LOL

jpthedarkknight said...

mana tau..?
maybe the opposite sex??
LOL